Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Costume Box

These are taken from my facebook page (which you can go to for more info and photoshoots): www.facebook.com/mayugeseishou. I'm also editing this post to include an illustration that I recently did that has me and my "costume box". I thought it was a cute and nifty way to celebrate over 24 costumes! 



Here are 90% of the costumes I've done over my cosplay career. I've paired them with a picture of the source material (click to see larger). I think it's a nifty way to see cosplay shots. These are also in no particular order. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Like gwen stacy and amano rose hope to see them in real life some time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to do more versions of Gwen. :)

      Amano Rosa, sadly, has been retired.

      Delete