Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gotta Wear 'Em All!



Eeveelutions
You've all seen gijinkas. It's the craze of taking a character, most commonly pokemon, and adapting their physical attributes into fashion/costume/design. 
I did these as a collaboration with Eddie (www.eddieirlopez.blogspot.com).
 He designed them, I illustrated them. 


Psyduck for Chiki Cosplay
Tentacruel and Tentacool (and late night drawing)

Next Generation of Eevees
The Original Design; the poof and arm covers were scrapped.
Me as Meowth at AWA11

That's Right!

That's Right!




2 comments:

  1. I loved designing these, but I didn't do Psyduck. Hopefully I'll find people who would like to wear these and request other designs. They're a lot of fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. I just got excited listing them. Yes, I did Psyduck all by myself. :D

      I hope so. I love wearing all of your designs.

      Delete